2016 Buick Regal
The 2016 Buick Regal Sedan is a luxury sedan available in exterior 9 colors. This sedan has seating for 5 and is available all-wheel drive. The 2016 Buick Regal is a midsize sedan that comes in 1SV, 1SL, Premium II (1SP) or GS (1SX) trims. The base 2016 Buick Regal 1SV employs a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that pushes 182 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque to the front wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission. It has a starting SMRP $27, 605.
1. The 2016 Buick Regal Sedan has a sleek interior and dashboard with minimal button clutter. The appearance is upscale, and materials quality is satisfactory, if not fully luxury-grade. The standard 8-inch touchscreen powers the IntelliLink infotainment system, which features large icons and Pandora radio compatibility, as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration for 2016. It also has 4G Wi-Fi4 capability.
2. The exterior has a design details like chrome accents and dual stainless-steel exhaust tips add a confident flair, while the stunning LED-accented headlamps and tail lamps. Available high-intensity-discharge xenon headlamps light up the road brighter than traditional headlights.
3. It has a moonroof. With just the press of a button, the available power moonroof lets you soak up more sun or stars.
4. Safety features include Side Blind Zone Alert issues a visual warning when a vehicle enters your blind zone. And when you’re changing lanes, Lane Change Alert uses radar to watch for and warn you of vehicles approaching quickly from behind, up to 230 feet away. It also has Rear Cross Traffic Alert technology as well as Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Alert technology.
5. E-Z Passive key entry. The 2016 Buick Regal identifies your key fob in a pocket or purse and with your touch of the door handle, unlocks your Regal and turns on its interior lights. Plus, you can enjoy the convenience of push-button start.
A. Narrow Trunk Space- Regal offers a decent 14.2 cubic feet of trunk space; however, its narrowness makes longer items, like golf bags, a tight fit.
B. It has a tight rear seat which can be an issue if you have several kiddos with car seats or adults with long legs.
In summary, the 2016 Buick Regal Sedan is sleek, nice and will be sure to wow the neighbors. The possibilities are endless when it comes to customization. Take a look for yourself.
• Price as tested: $33,675
A great family sedan and has plenty of room for all.
Cadillac’s crown jewel is all-new for 2015.