The possibilities are endless when it comes to customization.
Turbo-charged, slick looking car with precise steering.
Cadillac’s crown jewel is all-new for 2015.
2016 Buick Verano
The 2016 Buick Verano Premium Turbo is one of those vehicles that wow. It comes in 8 different exterior color options. The features this car has are sure to please. This vehicle comes complete with a 2.0L Turbo DOHC with VVT engine and 6-speed automatic transmission and optional manual transmission. It is available in 8 exterior colors and the MSRP of $28,670.
1. The interior is complete with leather-appointed seats. The Available heated driver and front-passenger seats keep you and your front passenger cozy even when it feels subzero outside. The available leather-appointed seats are soft to the touch with supportive cushioning that will leave you feeling comfortable and oh-so-relaxed. The steering wheel is also heated as well and the driver seat can be moved in 8 positions for maximum comfort.
2. The exterior is complete with heated mirrors and a power moonroof. It also comes complete with projector-beam headlamps.
3. Available Rear Parking Assist technology senses the distance behind your back bumper and certain objects within eight feet of it; then it beeps to indicate how close you're getting. Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert technology uses radar to detect vehicles approaching within 65 feet on either side and alerts you. So you can back out of your driveway, or any tight space, with more confidence.
4. The safety features include a Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert and even Lane Departure Warning. Rear parking assist.
5. So many technology options. OnStar® 4G LTE capability gives you unparalleled connectivity while Buick IntelliLink lets you access your favorite music and destinations all with just your voice. Add a greater dose of luxury by opting for premium Bose® audio along with standard Remote Vehicle Starter or Rear Vision Camera. The 4G LTE makes your car a WIFI hotspot! How neat!
A. Too many buttons on the dashboard. This could cause a distraction to the driver and pose a safety risk to passengers in the car.
B. Base engine isn’t that much more fuel efficient and could be seen as a gas guzzler per say. Could use more MPG in my opinion.
In summary, the 2016 Buick Verano Premium Turbo is a great family sedan and has plenty of room for all. The safety features are great and you are able to get work done on the go!