Displays a futuristic aura with a bold and tasteful design.
Luxury sedan that has been fully redesigned with a bolder look.
Perfect family vehicle with a smooth ride and great gas mileage.
2016 Infiniti QX80
The 2016 Infiniti QX80 is one of the most luxurious and roomy SUV’s on the market. The QX80 is a full-size luxury SUV that offers seating for seven or eight passengers. It's offered in one well-equipped trim level with a choice of rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. This QX80 comes in 7 exterior color options as well as 4 interior color options. It has a 400-hp 5.6-liter V8 and 7-speed automatic transmission. The starting MSRP is $63,250.
1. Standard exterior features include 20-inch alloy wheels, automatic LED headlights and fog lights, automatic high-beam control, a sunroof, roof rails, rear privacy glass, a power liftgate, front and rear parking sensors. You will also notice the Class IV tow hitch which has a towing capacity of 8,500 lbs.
2. Inside the QX80, you will notice an 8-inch color touchscreen display with navigation, Bose Cabin Surround sound system, SiriusXM satellite radio, twin video monitors and cordless headphones for rear passengers, climate control seats and two 12-volt power outlets.
3. This vehicle comes with a keyless entry/ignition, automatic tri-zone climate control, leather upholstery, a heated eight-way power driver seat (with power two-way lumbar), a six-way power front passenger seat, driver memory settings, second-row captain's chairs, a power-folding 60/40-split third-row seat, auto-dimming mirrors and a power tilt-and-telescoping heated steering wheel.
4. Tech features include a 360-degree parking camera, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, an 8-inch touchscreen display, a voice-activated navigation system and a 13-speaker Bose sound system with a CD player, satellite radio, an auxiliary audio jack and a USB/iPod interface
5. Safety features include stability and traction control, antilock brakes, a 360-degree parking camera, front-seat side-impact airbags, full-length side curtain airbags and front active head restraints. Included with the Infiniti Connection telematics service are automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle notification, remote door access/locking, geo-fencing and max speed notifications.
A. This vehicle can be a real gas guzzler. It only has 14/20 City/Highway MPG which could prove to cost a pretty penny when you take it on the road. With gas prices rising, this could put a dent in the wallet.
B. The third row seating can be cramped. It doesn’t have much leg or headroom which could be an issue for adults trying to go along for the ride. If you are just using this for kiddos, it shouldn’t be a problem.
• Price as tested: $89,845