2016 Kia K900
The 2016 Kia K900 is a large, limo-like luxury sedan available in 3 exterior colors and 1 interior color. The 2016 Kia K900 Premium has a 3.8-liter, V6 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive. The Premium also has 18-inch wheels. It is available for the starting MSRP of $49,000.
1. The exterior has several great features. These include 18-inch wheels, power-folding and auto-dimming mirrors, automatic xenon headlights, LED fog- and running lights, automatic wipers, a panoramic sunroof, front and rearview cameras, front and rear parking sensors, a hands-free power trunk lid and keyless ignition and entry
2. The interior is luxurious! It has so many great features as well/ Inside you get three-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery and interior trim, eight-way power front seats (with four-way driver power lumbar), heated and ventilated front seats, driver memory functions, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, heated outboard rear seats and a power rear sunshade.
3. Safety features include antilock brakes, stability and traction control, front and rear side airbags, full-length side curtain airbags, and front and rear parking cameras.
4. The interior includes a three-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery and interior trim, eight-way power front seats (with four-way driver power lumbar), heated and ventilated front seats, driver memory functions, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, heated outboard rear seats and a power rear sunshade.
5. Tech equipment includes a rear USB charging port, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, a 9.2-inch central infotainment display (with console-mounted knob and button controls), a navigation system and a 14-speaker sound system with a CD player, HD and satellite radios, an auxiliary audio jack, a front USB port and a media player interface.
A. Even though the Kia's available wood interior trim is genuine, its heavily lacquered and glittered finish gives it the look and feel of plastic and could come off as cheap.
B. The numerous buttons scattered throughout the cabin could cause confusion. It can be hard to get used to figuring out the functions of each button.
In summary, if you are looking for a sedan that has a ton of room and many features, the 2016 Kia K900 Premium has just that. The smooth ride is sure to please any driver.
Price as tested: $66,400
Energy efficient version of the excellent midsize sedan.
Fun, quality, affordable hatchback with excellent safety ratings.
The big and beautiful Genesis is loaded with power and luxury.