Upscale interior design; excellent steering; smooth ride .
2016 Lexus ES 300h
When I hear Lexus, I think over the top luxury. The 2016 Lexus ES300H is just that. It is available in 10 exterior colors and 8 interior colors. Complete with Bi-LED Headlamps and a sleek new grille. It has a MSRP of $46,280. This luxury Sedan is top of the line with a 40 mpg rating. The front-wheel-drive 2016 Lexus ES 300h features a hybrid powertrain consisting of a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor that together send 200 horsepower to the front wheels.
1. The Safety System+ package includes adaptive cruise control, a frontal collision warning system, a lane departure warning system with steering assist and automatic high-beam headlight control.
2. Offering the appearance of a seamless glass roof on the outside, the expansive panorama glass roof available on the ES 350 offers an open-air experience while preserving the refined dynamics of a sedan.
3. Plenty of leg room. The rear seat offers generous headroom and legroom reminiscent of a chauffeured sedan.
4. With innovative Drive Mode Select, the ES can adapt to suit your mood. From the added responsiveness of Sport mode to the optimized efficiency of ECO and the all-electric EV modes, it’s just one of many features that make the ES right for every occasion
5. Get a smooth ride and enjoy it. High-tensile steel and lightweight aluminum components provide a strong, rigid foundation for precise handling, while a fine-tuned suspension contributes to a graceful yet exhilarating driving experience.
A The 4.2-inch color screen is so small, it’s difficult to read and multiple buttons can cause distraction to the driver.
B. In the center console, the mouse-like knob that controls the infotainment center can be difficult to get the hang of.
In summary, if you are in the market for comfort and complete luxury, you want to keep the 2016 Lexus ES300H in mind. Visit a dealer and take a look. I am in awe and you will be too.
Price as tested: $50,530
A luxury coupe that is sure to impress.
A luxury compact SUV targeted toward a younger demographic