Perfect family vehicle with a smooth ride and great gas mileage.
Displays a futuristic aura with a bold and tasteful design.
2016 Nissan Maxima SL
The 2016 Nissan Maxima is a luxury sedan that has been fully redesigned with a bolder look. The 2016 Nissan Maxima is a five-passenger sedan available in five trim levels: S, SV, SL, the sporty SR and the top of the line Platinum. This vehicle comes in 9 exterior color options as well as 8 interior color options. Each trim gets 22/30 City/Hwy MPG. The starting MSRP for the 2016 Nissan Maxima is $32,510.
1. The 2016 Nissan Maxima has a 300-hp 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine. From sodium-filled exhaust valves and anodized pistons, to the high-flow tuned induction system, more than 60% of the engine’s components have been re-designed for the all-new Maxima.
2. The exterior is complete with 18" Aluminum-Alloy Wheels, Signature LED Headlights, Taillights with integrated LED signature as well as Maxima’s floating roof appearance.
3. The Maxima comes complete with a drive mode selector. Put the Drive Mode Selector into Sport and you'll sharpen the throttle response, steering feel, and transmission tuning for a pulse-raising ride.
4. The interior includes NissanConnectSM with Navigation and 2 USB Connection Ports. It comes with a 8" multi-touch-screen, Voice Recognition and Google® Search, maps with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions, and Bluetooth® hands-free calling and text messaging assistant. We can’t forget the 7.0" Color Advanced Drive Assist® Display as well as a RearView monitor backup camera.
5. Safety features for the 2016 Nisan Maxima include the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS) as well as the Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy-Fill Tire Alert. Have kiddos? We can’t leave out the LATCH system! The LATCH system lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in the second row without having to use seat belts or a locking chip.
A. The rear seat may not be as accommodating as one may think. The front of the vehicle has plenty of room, but the rear may be less-than-ideal for a large person who wants to sit in the back.
B. The Maxima does not come with a moon/sunroof as a standard feature, one might think as a “luxury” sedan, it would be standard!
In Summary, if you are looking for a fully redesigned vehicle, the 2016 Nissan Maxima has it all. It is super sleek and will definitely please. The gas mileage is great and will make the perfect family vehicle.
• Price as tested: $37,935