Displays a futuristic aura with a bold and tasteful design.
2016 Nissan Rogue SV
The 2016 Nissan Rogue SV is one of Nissan’s newest SUV’s. It is available in 8 exterior colors and two interior colors. It has many safety features that are sure to please. The 2016 Nissan Rogue SV has a 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine and Intuitive All-Wheel Drive (AWD). It is complete with 17" x 7.0" Aluminum-alloy wheels. The 2016 Nissan Rogue SV starts out with a MSRP of $24,740.
1. The safety features are great. It comes with four-wheel antilock disc brakes, stability and traction control, front-seat side airbags, side curtain airbags (for all three rows when equipped), a rearview camera and hill-start assist. You have the option to include a blind-spot warning system, a lane-departure warning system, a forward collision warning system and the Around View camera system.
2. The Rogue comes with smart headlights that read and react to light conditions outside, automatically turning your lights on and off when needed. The lights also react automatically to your windshield wipers, turning on after four swipes.
3. Drive in comfort with Active Ride Control. Active Ride Control will literally smooth the bumps out for you. When you hit one, the system automatically applies the brakes and adjusts engine torque to reduce pitch and roll inside the cabin—actually reducing the “head bobble” effect passengers experience when going over bumps.
4. The SV Premium package adds the SL's standard heated mirrors, power lift gate, heated front seats, navigation system, bigger touchscreen and Around View camera system, and it also includes a blind-spot monitor, lane-departure warning and forward collision alert.
5. The second-row seats are split 40/20/40 for greater versatility and feature a full 9 inches of fore/aft travel, with reclining seatbacks for further adjustability and comfort.
A. The optional third row seating is pointless unless you are going to use it for small children only. A grown adult will not have any leg room and will likely be uncomfortable.
B. The Rogue's rear visibility is compromised. You can’t really see much unless you strictly use the rearview camera and this could be frustrating to most.
In summary, if you are looking for a vehicle that has a smooth ride, great fuel mileage and can go on rough terrain, this is the vehicle for you. The 2016 Nissan Rogue SV is the perfect family vehicle.
• Price as tested: $26,965
Luxury sedan that has been fully redesigned with a bolder look.