The XSE stands out from other Camrys on the road.
2016 Toyota RAV4
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD is one of Toyota’s newest compact SUV’s. It is available in 7 exterior colors and 4 interior colors. It is complete with 18-In. Super Chrome Alloy Wheels. The AWD starts out at the MSRP of $32,910. The 2016 Toyota RAV 4 Limited AWD has a 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
1. This vehicle offers 2nd row seating and a good-size cargo area behind the 2nd-row seats. Fold those seats flat and the RAV4 offers up a class-leading 73.4 cubic feet. The swinging rear door offers a more practical way to load items. This offers plenty of cargo space to haul groceries.
2. Driver and passenger front heated seats. The Rav 4 offers a SofTex®-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, power lumbar support, sport bolsters and seatback pocket.
3. In addition to its rearview camera and front and rear parking sensors, the RAV4 offers a 360-degree Bird's Eye monitor, blind-spot detection and rear cross-traffic alert. The ability to see what is around you is a must.
4. The Rav 4 offers color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators and folding feature.
5. Take this baby out on the terrain. Have a friend get stuck? The RAV4 will tow up to 1,500 pounds. Wow is all that I can say!
A. The 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD doesn’t have an engine upgrade option. So if you are looking for a V6, this isn’t for you.
B. The 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD is a tad pricy, however all of the add-ons are not a must.
In summary, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD has so much to offer. The cargo space can sell the car itself. If you are looking for space, great gas mileage and a family vehicle, this is for you.
Toyota’s flagship sedan, with styling and luxuries that position it closer to a Lexus.
Can tackle the great outdoors and still handle everyday driving with equal dexterity.